UPDATES!!

Hello, everyone! So Stephan's Monster is now on its way to being published on Bookstrand.com. So far the predicted release is December 2017/ January 2018.  I personally am hoping for December but that all depends on how fast or slow everything goes. 

Other updates: Currently I am working on Vampires of Vadin book 3 Sin's Theif and Shifters of Bram book 1 Yuka's Freedom. The titles, of course, could change but that is what they are or now. You can check out my website if you want to follow my progress on those. Shelbyrhodesauthor.com 

As for my first book Adrian's Bodyguard, it should be up on Amazon in a few weeks. I'll make sure to post when it is available there. Speaking of my first book, I would love to know what everyone thinks. So feel free to leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment