Vampires of Vadin Book 2 - Stephan's Monster

Moving past the slightly upsetting events the other day. I am happy to say I have finished and submitted Stephan's Monster to the publisher. I  have started book three and I am also working on book one for a different but connected series call Shifters of Bram. If you want to follow (or stalk) my writing progress on my newest books check out my website (ShelbyRhodesAuthor.com) I update the 'Work in Progress' section frequently.

As for Adrian's Bodyguard, I hope you guys take a chance and check it out if you haven't. For the most part, the responses have been positive. There are a few reviews on goodreads.

To those who have read it and not left a review, I would love to know what you think. I am also open to questions, here on my blog, or send me a message through my website. I'm also on facebook. 


Adrian's Bodyguard: Buy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment